Bodegas Matarromera are found right in the heart of the Ribera de Duero. Its facilities are partially buried in the north hillside of the Duero Valley with beautiful views that towers above the whole valley of the municipal district of Valbuena de Duero in Valladolid.
Matarromera is born with clear international successes and keeps on wining most prestigious awards and recognition already enjoyed over its whole business development.
Bodegas Matarromera applies a superb technology for best quality winemaking. It also incorporates a temperature-control and stainless steel vats and equipments. Bodegas Matarromera winemaking capacity reaches 650,000 litres.
- Grape Varietal: Tinta del País, Cabernet Sauvignon and Merlot.
- Vineyards Growing System: Trellis System and in bush form.
- Grape harvest: hand-picked in boxes of 20 kilograms.
- Barrels: 2,000 American and French oak barrels.
- Output: Annual average of 325,000 litres.
- Types of Wines: Grandes Reservas, Reservas and Crianzas.
Here you can see a presentation of the winery (click on image to enlarge it):